Wellmont employee email
The workplace is increasingly a digital one, which can be both good and bad. On the one hand, employees can be more productive when they have access to the tools they need to do their jobs. On the other hand, cyberattacks and data breaches are on the rise, and employees may not feel safe sending or receiving email outside of work. In this blog post, we will explore some tips for creating a safe and secure workplace email system. From setting up password protection to choosing an email server that’s secure, read on to learn everything you need to make sure your employee emails stay safe and confidential.
What is Wellmont Health System?
Wellmont Health System is a 208-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,000 employees that provide health care to residents of the Tri-Cities area in Western Washington. Wellmont is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been listed as one of the best hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Wellmont provides specialized services such as cardiac care, obstetrics/ gynecology, orthopedics, and critical care. In addition to traditional medical services, Wellmont also offers a variety of wellness and prevention programs, including cancer screenings, heart healthy diets, stress management classes, and physical activity programs for employees and their families.
Wellmont Health System operates two outpatient clinics – the Wellmont Clinic at Fort Lewis College and the Wellmont Clinic at Heritage Christian Medical Center – as well as two acute care hospitals: Wellmont Health System in Richland and Wellmont Health System in Kennewick.
What are Wellmont’s Mission and Values?
Wellmont Health System is a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Asheville, North Carolina. The organization was founded in 1917 and serves as the primary healthcare provider for most of Western North Carolina. Wellmont’s mission is to “enhance the quality of life for all who rely on us.” The organization’s core values are compassion, collaboration, excellence, and innovation. Wellmont is also a member of the National Association of Health Systems (NAHS), which promotes excellence in patient care across the nation.
What is Wellmont Email Policies and Procedures?
Wellmont Email Policies and Procedures
We will not share or distribute any employee email without their written permission. Employees are responsible for managing their own email accounts and contents. All employees must follow Wellmont’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) when using the company’s email system. Inappropriate content, including but not limited to offensive language and obscene material, will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
What are Wellmont’s Email Security Guidelines?
Wellmont Healthcare is committed to protecting the privacy of its employees and customers by implementing email security guidelines. These guidelines prescribe how Wellmont’s emails are to be written, sent, and received.
All Wellmont emails should:
· Be written in clear, concise language;
· Use well-chosen words;
· Be free of typos;
· Use proper grammar; and
· Be free of abbreviations or contractions.
Email content must not:
· Contain viruses or other malicious software;
· Promise rewards in exchange for personal information (such as Social Security numbers); or
· Require recipients to click on a link before continuing with the email.
How to Access Your Email at Wellmont?
If you are an employee at Wellmont Health System, you can access your email using our web-based email system. This system is available to employees who have a Wellmont account. If you do not have a Wellmont account, please contact your supervisor for assistance in creating one.
To access your email using our web-based system:
1. Click on the “Email” link on the main Wellmont website home page. This will take you to the Email login screen.
2. Enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Log In” button. You will be prompted to confirm your login information.
3. Once you have logged in, you will see a list of all of your current emails in your Inbox folder. To view or delete an email, click on its title bar and then select one of the following options: View – This option will open the email in a new window or tab. Edit – If you want to edit the email content, this is where you would make changes. Delete – If you want to delete the email from your account, this is where you would click on the “Delete” button to confirm your decision.
How to Report a Breach of Email Security at Wellmont?
If you believe that your email account has been breached, the first step is to determine if your account was actually compromised. If you are confident that your email account was accessed without your permission, then the next step is to determine how the breach occurred.
If you believe that your email account was accessed without your permission, please follow these steps:
1. Immediately change all of your passwords and security questions.
2. Monitor and protect your personal information by upgrading to a secure browser and installing anti-virus software on all devices used for work.
3. Contact Wellmont Security immediately to report the breach and request assistance with protecting your personal information.
If you’re looking to improve your work-life balance, setting up a wellmont employee email is a great way to do so. Email can be used as an effective tool for communication, and by establishing an account with our platform you’ll get the added benefits of easy access to important company information and tools, such as calendar alerts and direct messages. Plus, our secure system ensures that your emails are always private and confidential. If you’re ready to take the next step in improving your work-life balance, sign up today!