Disable ActiveX Filtering
http://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-activex-filtering-in-internet-explorer-11-4103670 1. The Best Way to Use ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer 11 – Lifewire
ActiveX Filtering for Individual Sites should be closed down after disabling ActiveX for Single Sites. Open the location. On the address bar, click the Blocked button to block access.
3. ActiveX Controls in Internet Explorer: How to Disable Them – Dummies https://www.dummies.com/computers/pcs/how to disable active x controls in internet explorer/
ActiveX controls in Internet Explorer can be disabled using the following steps: · Start Internet Explorer and browse around. · Manage Add-Ons can be accessed via the Tools menu button on the toolbar. · Select Show from the Show drop-down menu.
3) Disable ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer 9 to enable Flash (https://www.raymond.cc/blog/activex filtering in internet explorer-9 disables java and flash).
You’ll see a small window pop up, informing you that some content has been filtered, and you’ll click on the “Turn off ActiveX Filtering” button to turn off the filtering completely.
Check out this article: Why Should You Use Brave (a New Browser Developed by Mozilla’s Co-Founder)?
(4) ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer – Adobe Support https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/activex-filtering-in-internet-explorer/td-p/35317
Navigate to a page that has content that has been blocked, as indicated by the circle with a slash icon. Click the circle with the slash icon; then click the “Turn off ActiveX Filtering” button on the right side of the screen.
ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer can be enabled or disabled in Windows.
The “ActiveX Filtering” feature in Internet Explorer can be turned on or off by following steps 3 and 4. To turn off Active X Filtering in Internet Explorer 9, 10, or 11, follow steps 3 and 4.
6. How to prevent Windows 10 from blocking ActiveX installations for Internet Explorer: https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-blocking-activex-installation/
ActiveX filtering for all websites closed down Internet Explorer users can bypass ActiveX restrictions by deselecting the Active X Filtering option in the Tools menu.
Is there a way to turn off the ActiveX filtering in Microsoft Edge?
What is the best way to disable ActiveX filtering in Microsoft Edge? Select Tools > Internet Options from the menu bar. Select the Security tab > Custom Level from the drop-down menu. Scroll down to…
Get-coupon-codes.info provides instructions on how to shut down Activex Filtering.
(About 5 days ago) Also, take note that the following change will disable ActiveX Filtering for all tabs and windows in the IE9 browser after it has been applied. In Internet Explorer 9, select… from the drop-down menu that appears.
See also: How to Fix “Firefox is not responding” Issues in Windows 10 9. Enabling Java and ActiveX Settings in Internet Explorer https://www.netpnb.com/web/L001/webpages/userguide digital.pdf 10. Resolving “Firefox is not responding” Issues in Windows 10 11.
Select Tools from the drop-down menu and uncheck the Active X filtering option. Controls and plug-ins for Active X. Disable the Enable Prompt option. Allow ActiveX to be used that was previously unused.
10. ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer: How to Implement It – Appeals.com
A blue circle with a diagonal line is used to represent a filter icon in the address bar of the browser. Please keep in mind that you will be disabling ActiveX Filtering.