System Error E102 – Here we can see “Xbox fatal live error system”
Xbox fatal live error system
Many users have made a mistake while trying to log in to Xbox or Xbox console companion. The error message also contains the 0x87DD002C destructive code. You would not be able to log into the Xbox app. Windows 10 doesn’t allow users to log in to their phones and switch between them.
Microsoft support has no record of the origin of error 0x87DD002C. Most likely, the culprit is a glitch with Xbox Live Server and the inability to authenticate Xbox login information. The problem is usually resolved by re-registering the Xbox App. If not, you can try the other possible workarounds below.
Xbox Live check-in Error 0x87DD002C in Windows 10
Here’s how to fix Fix Xbox Live Check-in Error Code 0x87DD002C on Windows 10.
1] Re-register Xbox App
Re-registering the Xbox app is the best and easiest solution to the Xbox problem. This is often recommended by Microsoft Professionals who are concerned about the error code found here. Follow these steps:
- The search icon is located on the taskbar.
- Type in – PowerShell.
- Press – Ctrl + Shift+ Enter
- To approve User Account Control, click – Yes.
- Copy the following line and paste it in the PowerShell window
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”
6. Hit Enter.
7. Restart Windows.
2] Run Windows store apps troubleshooter for 0x87DD002C
Windows 10 includes a troubleshooter that diagnoses and repairs any issues with shop apps or games. This tool will repair the error code 0x87DD002C if you can’t log in to Xbox Live.
- Press – Windows + S.
- Type – troubleshoot.
- Click – Enter
- Click on Additional Troubleshooters and move to the right.
- Choose – Windows Store Apps.
- Click here to run the troubleshooter.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for further steps in the detection process.
- After the utility has finished tracing the problem, click on – Apply this Fix.
- Close the troubleshooter.
- Reboot your device.
3] Reinstall trouble games with Xbox Live
This error could be caused by a corrupted game, a buggy app, or missing files. Sometimes, Windows 10 PC may not have the necessary support for third-party applications. In this instance, the sport app may also break. Follow these instructions to reinstall the app.
- Open Windows Settings app.
- Click – Apps.
- Search the right-pane for the app that is causing the error code 0x87DD002C.
- Click on Uninstall to select an equivalent.
- Follow any instructions on the screen.
- You can also uninstall Xbox Live in the same manner.
- Now restart your Windows device.
- After the system is back in operation, press the – Windows key.
- Type – Microsoft Store
- Click – Enter
- Use the search bar to find the shop app.
- Enter the name of the sport that you have not installed.
- Click on – Get to select an equivalent.
- After downloading and installing, you can also install Xbox Live in the same way.
4] Check Xbox Live’s Status
An outage at the Xbox server may cause check-in errors. You can also file complaints via web chat or call to request assistance.