How to Skip Create Account Windows 10? – Here we can see, “windows 10 setup skip Microsoft account”
Windows 10 Installation without a Microsoft Account – The Problem
Microsoft encourages users to use their online accounts to install Windows 10, which most people don’t require. You can only use a local account to set up Windows 10 in older versions. It’s not as easy in recent Windows 10 versions, but we’ll help you.
The secret is to get there
Setup Windows 10 does not allow you to connect to the internet (cable or wi-fi) If you do, your setup will create an online Microsoft account. If you don’t connect, you will be prompted to create a local account.
What do you do if your cable/network is not working?
You likely bought it here after you connected to the Wi-Fi network or cable and there was no other option than the registration for a web account. These are the steps to follow:
Also see: OneNote project management
- “Hard restart” your computer
- If the cable was connected, remove it and continue to “Full guide.”
- If Wi-Fi is connected, the computer will restart automatically. To disconnect, click [Shift]+[F10].
- CMD will open — execute the command
- Close CMD after completion.
- The “Full Guide” is still available.
Install Windows 10 without an online Microsoft Account. Full Guide
Once you have loaded the setup file from ISO / CD/ ISO, select the drive and files to be extracted and installed. The computer then rebooted into the welcome screen with Cortana greeting.
- Let’s begin with the region. Is that correct? => Select your region. => [Yes].
- “Is this the correct keyboard layout?” => Choose your keyboard layout => [Yes].
- “Would you like to have a second keyboard layout?”
- “Let’s link you to a network” = This is the most important step. Click the “I don’t currently have internet” button in the bottom left corner.
- “There’s more to be had if you connect with the internet” = you will be shown the benefits of the internet. Click on the bottom left corner to continue with the limited setup.
- “Windows 10 License Agreement” => Read and [Accept].
- “Who is going to use this computer?” => Type your local account name => [Next].
- “Create an extremely memorable password” = you will create a password. If you don’t want it to be secure, you can leave it blank.
- Keep going with the installation process.