How can I reset or change my password?
Change your password
If you have already logged into Facebook, change your password.
- Simply click on Account Setting in the top-right corner for almost any Facebook Page and select Settings.
- Log in Security by clicking on
- Click on Edit next to change your password.
- Click Save.
Follow these steps if you have forgotten your password after being logged in. Click Change password and then click Forgot password? Follow the steps to change it again. Remember that you will need access to the email associated with your account.
Reset your password
If you’re not logged in to Facebook, reset your password.
- Go to the Locate Your Accounts Page.
- Click on Search to enter your email address, mobile number, or username.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
We can assist you in recovering your accounts if you continue to have difficulty.