Facebook Uses An Invalid Security Certificate Firefox – Here we can see “Facebook certificate error”
Fix Facebook Certificate Not Valid
You want to check out what’s new on Facebook. The page opens but you get an error message that the certificate is invalid (the error message varies from browser to browser ).).
This annoying error is easy to fix. This error usually occurs when your computer system has an incorrect date and time. It will be possible to set the correct date and time. It is easy and quick. Here’s how it works.
- Click the Time and Date button in the bottom-right corner (the default position)
- A window will open. Click on the Change date/time settings.
- Click on the Data and Time tab in the window that appears. If it isn’t already clicked, click on the Change date and/or time button.
- To change the time in the window, click on the small bar at the top of the display and enter the current time manually.
- To change the date in the same window, click on the month currently displayed within the date section, or on the tiny left-right arrows.
- Click on the numbers to change the day.
- Click on the month displayed in the 5th step to change the year. The window will then become months and years, instead of day and month. Click on the year to display the number of years.
- Choose the year you want to use, then click the OK button.
- You’re done. The error should now be fixed. You can continue to use it the same way.